This project is an addition to the existing Livingston Library building, built in 1975. This addition was build between two buildings one built in 1975, the second build in 1911. The Nelson and Trudy Price Learning Center was a concrete foundation wall, walk in basement, and a three story structural steel frame. The walls are metal studs and drywall, with a metal truss roof system and a barrel vault ceiling. The exterior is brick veneer, cast stone, with spacious clad exterior windows.